Philosophy behind emerging need of changing education system is best explained here :
While reading, students have to imagine various modes of structures at various angles. So it may happen that sometimes they get a wrong idea initially which later on hinders their future fundamentals in that particular topic. A full 3D animation will maintain continuity of the concept and subserve the purpose of actual thing getting grasped.
Sample file can be seen in this pdf
Such a project of animation would require a lot of things like...
The idea has been discussed since a long time & I have started talking to persons in field and enrolling people in my vision's possibilities. You are one of them in the mission while visiting this site. Kindly hangout...
Education system is rapidly evolving across the globe. Number of successful web portals are growing day by day. Government intends to establish up to one medical college per city in a long run. Government of India has also announced last year, to raise more 10,000 MBBS seats, to add after currently sanctioned 64000, summing up to 74000 (considering four years of MBBS, total students ranges from 2.56 lac to 2.96 lac, same can be applied to BAMS, BHMS etc. courses).
Medical/paramedical courses are THE LEAST ACTIVE areas in e-learning domain.
E-learning start up can gather multiple hibernated techno-medical teachers and doctors, establish a thorough feedback mechanism into quality education in real time, ultimately improving health care system as a whole, by upgrading next generation of doctors.
- Preparing framework of integrated syllabus, with cross linking of topics of various subjects
- Designing the standard IT protocols, into which a meshwork of integrated data fits.
- Mixing and modifying global and local standard textbooks into scientifically and shortly explainable ways
- Designing of syllabi considering appropriate digital file formats, like pdf, ppt, video, word, excel, and different platforms like windows, Linux, android, i-Os
- Preparing allocated qualitative contents within provided time limits and uploading them under appropriate cross linked places
- Managing and watching newly invented concepts and researches, and propose their integration into updates after approval
- Monitoring round the clock feedbacks and user reviews, solving bugs, and updating the innovative suggestions after approval.
- Short and sweet customizable e-notes readily available over most of gadgets
- Quick and ready searchable references at fingertips
- Detailed log of activities automatically maintained and available whenever needed
- 3D animations integrated whenever needed, will further enhance imagination and memory quality of human minds involved.
- Plenty of innovative methods will ignite many newly learning minds for further innovative thoughts, which can become cyclic phenomenon to auto run the concept
- Much amount of paper printing will be spared, thereby promoting green industry
- Quick availability of data will facilitate quality of diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Discovery of practically smart new gadgets from innovations learned will be possible.
- Constant exposure to smart atmosphere will avoid boredom, one of the most important need for quality learning.
Subject experts from medical field, specifically those connected with human anatomy and human embryology
- This would goal to THE LARGEST INNOVATIVE EXECUTION in the history of medical education system
- Medical council of India, and likewise other councils can use this model and may propose into mandatory guidelines in collaboration with traditional libraries and related learning resources requirements.
- Such a startup can unite all private and government medical colleges, as well as coaching classes providers for competitive exams, ultimately working upon their mostly common beneficiaries under common hood.
- This can become THE LARGEST e-RESOURCE POOL, AND e-FACULTY POOL for next generation of qualitative medical data.
- It can make India compatible and synchronizing with upcoming global health education standards
- It would explore THE LEAST/RELATIVELY LESS EXPLORED e-medical education system to fetch a new avenues of innovation into healthcare.